Friday, February 04, 2005

Early Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Hosted by Photobucket.com



Harlow!!! The photo was taken on Saturday after KTV after Social Night @ G Cafe. We are 4 ladies in black, don't we look perfect in black?! I'm just very chirpy today. Don't ask me why but I think it's because yesterday I met up with darling and we didn't quarrel at all. Haha... that's so not the point, anyway, that night was the first time I took so much time to dress up, after I don't know how many eons of years... Haha... I'm just exaggerating! Today's Friday already will be gone from Singapore by Monday. I'll miss all of you and yes I'll be back to fill you guys and gals in on what I did in Malaysia, probably not much but still it'll be super relaxing. I'll be with Mummy (that's my aunt by the way) and we'll do all girls stuff, manicure, pedicure, facial...etc. You name it, we'll do it!



Yesterday I bought a pair of shoes, really funky, but it was not my first choice :( At first I saw another pair of shoes which is very much like those Nike Dunk but it was outta stock by the time I wanna get it. Oh well, I'll still continue to look for it. Even if it's after New Year. This year it's very packed for me, I think I even have to bring a few projects back to Malaysia to do, and I have a test the second day I'm back. So I'll have to bring my notes back to study as well. How sad can that be right? But what to do? I have to finish the course other wise I can't attain my goals. Ok I'm not gonna talk anymore. I'm gonna check every mail I have so it won't be flooded so Cya all when I'm back. Muackzzzz!!!!

No comments: