Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Busy week, I'm So Tired... (Yawnzzzz)

Ok I will not be able to write for roughly 2 weeks coz, next week I'm going back to Malaysia and this week I'm practically working everyday and if I'm not working I'm in school. Gosh! How did I manage man? I'm so busy that I dun even have time for shopping, thus I've not bought any New Year stuff at all. No new clothes for me this year, I was planning to buy new lingerie but now with my schedule I think I'll only be able to do it after new year. Looks like I'm gonna have to make do with old clothes again.
Not that I'm excited about this new year. It's darken by 2 deaths, 1 of my 2nd aunt, another of my distance granduncle who died yesterday. This year seems to brood ill fate. I better go temple to pray for the well-being of those around me. I hate deaths, thus I hate hospitals. It's kinda symbolic, hospital equals deaths to me. I heard my grand uncle died in the hospital, he had been ill for quite some time I heard. What a start for a year.
Anyway, I missed Salsa on Sunday, now I'm 1 lesson behind everyone. I shall go on coming Sunday and see what I can pick up. HEard the steps are very fast paced and hard to catch, let's see if a 'fast learner' like me can catch it. Alright I shall go back to my notes, I've gotta test coming up at 11 so see ya. I'll be writing when I get back. Take care.

No comments: