Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What are we, 5?

Honestly, are we in primary school? We are all adults now, answerable to our own action. Do we need to explain every single action or movement? If you want to know my movement so much, should I clock in and out every single time I go to the washroom? If you don't trust your employees, then don't preach about what a partial leader you are and how understanding you are and how much you trust us! If you did you wouldn't want me to send you my activity log, and make it a must to clock in or out. Our pay aren't judge by the amount of hours we worked so why do you wanna know? If you see my working hours, are you going to increase my pay? No you're not! So stop being such a pain in the arse because I have ten thousand things to do and have no time for these trivial jokes of your's, thank you very much.

No comments: