Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Ramblings

I forgot when was the last time I wrote an entry here. Someone reminded me today I should vent my frustration here so I will not be depressed again. I've nearly forgotten I even had an account here.

To be honest, I don't even know where to start. There's so much emotions, thoughts going on in this little brain of mine, I feel like I'm going to explode. Seriously, when I stated having flashes of death in my mind, I knew I'm near insanity. Bet insanity misses me after so long. It's been more than a decade after all. A long time...

As usual, it all started again after I moved back home. Having been living on my own for a couple of years plus a few years of no adult authority, I am pretty much uncontrollable now. I might be a rebel but a disciplined rebel. Without any authority, I'm much more "well-behaved". With authority? Every single cell in me screams "NO!!"

I have an issue with authority, especially self-proclaimed-democratics-who-are-in-fact-tyranny-autocratics! Unfortunately for me, I was born to one and have to live with one now. Sometimes, I envisioned how I can rebutt and still keep my cool. Sometimes, I see myself simply dropping dead. Wonder which is worse really.

Nonetheless, I got to deal with this insanity for as long as I am still living under this roof. In any case, this blog can't be found.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't give up on us~~~~~~~