Monday, May 16, 2005

Phew..!!!`~~

Yea-yay! The stupid ICT presentation is over, so is the darn marketing management debate. I'm so relieved now. I look like an idiot now in the formal get-up. I never like formal suits but somehow I think I kinda look good in them except now, coz I'm not wearing my own suit. This suit is Eugenia's mum's, kinda thick but material is good. (Hey Xiao Ting if you're reading this help me thank your mum again, thank you for your help in my project too. Thankz a million! Muackz!) She helped me edit my project report, other wise I don't think I can hand it up by today.

Though the report isn't a very good one, but I think the teacher is the type who practice favorism. I believed he kinda liked those who are not intimidated by him, when he tries to intimidate you. He praised me twice, but I rather he praise the group, and not just me. It makes it seemed as if he only like my presentation and not the rest. Stupid teacher reminds me of Aaron Tang, EEEEE-YUCKS! Sucks!

Now I'm hungry, very hungry, very very hungry... I skipped lunch and I didn't finish breakfast because I counldn't keep my mind off the ICT report. It was eating at me because I haven't finish it. Now I wanna get food. I want FOOD. I want FOOD

Ok byebye, I WANT FOOD. I WANT FOOD. I WANT FOOD. I WANT FOOD. I WANT FOOD.

No comments: