Saturday, March 05, 2005

Stress! Stress! Stress!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the result of not going to school on Thurs. We skipped EWS & went for movie instead. Funny movie but I'm not telling which one. Find out yourself.
My first paper's next Friday, and it's marketing, haiz.... I think I better start praying and studying by tomorrow. My theory always sucks. I hate theory papers and now, I dun like project work too. I hate free-riders, I'd rather do the whole freaking project myself, seriously. Anyway, I shouldn't be here too long, gotta get home. I'm breaking out and I look like hell without make-up. I wish I am truly a vampire, then I probably wouldn't be worrying too much, since they are usually quite smart.
I chose French and German as my elective next semester. Hope I get French, then when I go to France I'll get to use it. ( Not like it's gonna be anytime soon but well...) Okiez, I'm off see ya. Au revoir!

No comments: